• The Mineola Parks & Open Spaces board is hosting NatureFest this weekend at the Mineola Nature Preserve. Admission is free.
• The Mineola High School class of 1976 will hold their 40-year reunion Saturday at Jamcat Sound on Farm-to-Market road 1254.
• The Mineola All School Reunion is this weekend. There is a tailgate Friday and various events Saturday at the civic center. A $50 wristband is required.
• Mineola hosts Quitman for Homecoming Friday at 7:30 p.m. in Meredith Memorial Stadium. There is a bonfire Wednesday at 8 p.m., community pep rally Friday morning at 9 a.m. and the homecoming parade Friday afternoon at 3 p.m.
• The First United Methodist Church of Mineola is hosting a monthly singing of favorite gospel songs and hymns Sunday at 6 p.m.
• Ebeneezer Baptist Church, on FM 14 east of Quitman, is inviting everyone to revival services Monday through Wednesday at 7 p.m. Perry Shirley will be preaching while Jon Shirley will direct singing and Ruth Wallis will be on the piano.
• Seymour Bible Fellowship is having a revival Monday through Friday at 7 p.m. each night with evangelist Steve Parrish. There will be a nursery and the church is on Highway 154 a few miles north of Yantis.
• A community meeting is being held at Mineola City Hall Tuesday at 6 p.m. to give the public information about city departments. The public is invited to go and gather information.