• The Mineola Pilot Club will host their annual Memory Walk Thursday at the Mineola Civic Center beginning at 5:30 p.m. There will be a balloon release and hot dogs and chili afterward.
• Friday sees the last of regular season football games.
• It also brings the Mineola Masonic Lodge turkey dinner and tickets for the meal can be purchased at the door.
• The Mineola Pedal for Paws is Saturday at the Mineola Nature Preserve. Registration is 7-9 a.m. with the ride beginning afterward. The event is benefitting Animal Preservation of East Texas.
• Potential Apaches and their families can get a free, firsthand look at Tyler Junior College during its annual Apache Preview Day, Saturday from noon to 4 p.m. on the TJC main campus. To register, go to tjc.edu/PreviewDay.
• The Yantis-Lake Fork Lions Club is celebrating their 25th anniversary Saturday. The anniversary celebration is at 2 p.m. at the Yantis City Community Center located behind the Yantis Fire Department.
• Masterpeace Quartet of Texarkana will sing at the Saints Alive fish fry and gospel quartet concert at Holly Brook Baptist Church Saturday. The event starts at 5 p.m. in the Family Life Center. No admission will be charged, but donations will be accepted.
• The First United Methodist Church of Mineola will present its monthly “Let’s Sing It Again” service at 6 p.m. at the Pacific and McDonald location. The event is held the first Sunday of each month.
• Quitman High School’s theater department will present “Little Shop of Horrors” on Sunday at 2 p.m. and Monday at 7 p.m. Tickets may be purchased at the door for $5 each.