• Quitman Rotary Club is bringing Chick-fil-A Lunch on the Square Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The $7 meal is an original chicken sandwich, a drink and a bag of chips while the $11 meal is two sandwiches, a drink and chips. The lunch is a fundraiser for the club’s scholarship fund.
• Quitman Pilot Club is having a Night in Rio extravaganza Saturday night at the Quitman Civic Center. Rafael Espinoza will provide the entertainment for the evening. Tickets are available by calling 903-763-4411 or 903-268-9054.
• The Charity Singers will celebrate their 24th anniversary Sunday at 3 p.m. at East Chapel C.M.E. Church on South Pacific Street. The public is invited to go help celebrate.
• Tuesday the Wood County Beekeepers will meet at the First National Bank in Winnsboro.
• Also on Tuesday, the Lake Country Bible Church women’s seven-week Bible Study on “Living Whole in a Broken World” begins. Call 903-569-5730 for more information.