• The Mineola Masonic Lodge Turkey Lunch is Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Donations of $10 are being asked for the meals.
• Wood County Master Gardeners are hosting a class at St Paul Missionary Baptist church Saturday at 8:30 a.m. (See story inside.)
• The Mineola Marine Corps League Ball is Saturday at the American Legion Hall.
• Tuesday is Election Day – see story about polling locations.
• Tuesday is also the day the Mineola High School Band competes at the Alamo Dome in state marching band competition.
• Wood County Beekeepers will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the First National Bank in Winnsboro.
• Mineola graduate Remon Tuck and his family are to be on Family Feud Wednesday (Nov. 8). Check your local listings.