• “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” will be performed by the Mineola High School Drama Department Thursday and Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Admission will be $5.
• The Hawkins Hawks will meet Rivercrest Thursday at the new stadium in Mount Pleasant at 7:30 p.m. in the first round of playoffs.
• The Mineola Yellowjackets will take on Hughes Springs Friday at Hallsville at 7:30 p.m. in their first round of playoffs.
• Rotary Recycling is set at the Walmart parking lot starting at 9 a.m. and going to around noon. The solid waste management district trailer will be parked there to receive recyclables.
• The Seekers class of the first Baptist Church of Quitman will host a community-wide Thanksgiving dinner Saturday from 2-4 p.m. at the church. All are welcome.
• Summit Heights Fellowship Church will host the annual Hawkins-Holly Lake community Thanksgiving service on Sunday at 6 p.m. Ministers of local churches will lead the service. The church is located at 2340 FM 2869 in Hawkins.
• The Wood County Genealogical Society will meet Monday at Speakeasy in Quitman. Members will be there as early at 6 p.m. for help and the program will begin at 7 p.m.
• The Lake Fork Sportsman’s Association is hosting a public meeting to discuss TPWD’s management of invasive species in Lake Fork. The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Emory City Center at 735 N. Texas Street.