• The Jingle Bell Bash and Santa visit will take place at the Mineola Civic Center beginning at 6 p.m. on Thursday.It will include music from Raphael Espinoza and Nancy Murphy at 6 p.m., Santa's arrival at 6:30 and the Harvest Moon Bluegrass band at 6:45. Those who go are asked to take a nonperishable food for Caring & Sharing. There is no Friday night activity at the civic center.
• The Mineola League of the Arts Bazaar will be held beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday at the league building.
• The First United Methodist Church will host a Children’s Christmas Store Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m. at the church fellowship hall. Santa will be there so take cameras. For more information call 903-780-3339. Please note that the tour is Saturday, Dec. 1. An incorrect date was included in an ad in this week's print edition.
• The Mineola Tour of Homes will be Saturday beginning at 1 p.m. Tickets are available at city hall, the chamber of commerce and from Landmark Commission members and Junior Historians.
• Saturday at 5:30 p.m. the annual Lighted Christmas Parade through downtown Mineola begins. The theme this year is “Texas Toyland” and Santa will be on hand for pictures at the gazebo.
• Harpeth Rising will perform at the Winnsboro Center for the Arts Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $36 reserved and $26 general admission and can be purchased at winnsborocenterforthearts.com.
• The Northeast Texas Choral Society will present the 20th Anniversary Christmas Concert Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. at Sulphur Springs High School Auditorium. Tickets are $12 for adults and $5 for children.
• The eighth annual Quitman Christmas Home Tour will take place on Sunday from 1 to 4:30 p.m. A map will be provided with purchase of a $12 ticket at the Country Store at the Forever Young Activity Center.
• Don’t forget the Shop Mineola campaign is going on in Mineola. See ad in B section for more information.