• The annual Quitman Veterans Day ceremony will be held in the high school auditorium Friday at 11 a.m. All Armed Forces veterans are invited to be a part of the program.
• Bread of Life Ministries is having an All You Can Eat breakfast this Saturday at St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church at 304 Stone Street, Mineola from 7: a.m. to 9 a.m. The suggested donation is $7 for adults and $4 for children. Proceeds Benefit Bread of Life Ministries Food Pantry, Mineola
• The 2018 Mineola Veteran’s Day Parade will take place at 11:11 a.m. on Saturday. The parade, sponsored by the Mineola Marine Corps League detachment, American Legion Post 296 and VFW Post 7523, will begin on Broad Street across from the Jalapeno Tree restaurant and proceed west until turning south and ending at the Gazebo near the train depot. At the conclusion of the Veteran’s Day Parade and ceremony, a hot dog lunch will be served at the American Legion Post just east of town. All are welcome.
• The Hainesville Volunteer Fire Department will hold its 39th annual Stew & Auction, in memory of Sam White, on Saturday at Fire House No. 1, located at 3312 FM 49. The festivities begin at 5 p.m.
• Mineola and Quitman will honor their seniors prior to each school’s football game this Friday. Mineola will be hoisting Winnsboro and Quitman is playing Winona. The programs will begin at 7 p.m.