Kiwanis Club schedules tourney
The Quitman Lake Fork Kiwanis Club will host its annual benefit golf tournament Saturday, May 6 at the Links at Land’s End.
Proceeds benefit scholarships and youth leadership programs.
Drawings for great prizes, first through third place team, longest drive and closest to the pin will be awarded.
For sponsorship and entry information contact Joanne Wisdom, 903-394-8941; Brad Floyd, 903-530-6413; or Scott Dunson, 903-492-3555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor levels include:
• $400 Partner (includes hole sponsorship and team)
• $150 Hole Sponsor (sign with name is placed on a putting green)
• Prize donation for the raffle
• Small promotional item for player gift bags
• $300 4-person Team (includes cart, fees, lunch, one raffle ticket/player and gift bags)
• $100 Advantage Package for players (includes 2 mulligans, 2 extra raffle tickets per player, and team participation at the 5 Iron Challenge Hole)